Spring break updates!!

 Welp, it's already Friday! Before you know it, we'll be heading back! But, I missed the Bay so much! Once you live in San Francisco, nothing quite compares.  Sure the mornings are foggy and not so pleasant, but once it hits noon? It's beautiful!




I'm meeting up with a guy I knew back in high school.  We're going on a date to Boudin's...



Great clam chowder in a bread bowl, fresh offerings! I will probably default to my usual. 3 cheese grilled on sourdough.  There's no topping it.  Plus, it will be a nice day at the pier!

Kayla did get kissed on St. Patricks day, but as usual, she's slacking! She hasn't really posted since Spring Break began and she has assignments to do.

They also haven't updated their "love story" - I figured it was all BS! Needless to say, we will make them wish they'd kept up the facade!!!

David and Kayla, we're coming for you!!

Becs posted a sweet little thing -- I mean, she sort of got this whole thing going! So while she doesn't like posting or being on the other side of the camera - she brings a certain flair to the group!
It's funny, people talk about me like I'm some sort of Dominatrix.  I'd never heard of any of this until we all took on Kevin...but like all things, I go all in on projects...I've done a lot of reading.  There's this one group of writers that write Forced Feminization stories and a lot of it is about a guy in college!!! HA! They saw us coming I guess! Kind of crazy!

Or, maybe it happens a lot more than we think...just most guys won't talk about it...hmmm...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's