Hello Singapore!

 So nerdy girl that I am...


I was curious who is interested in my little corner of the internet. Where and how they find lil' ol me and more about them. 

This last week, there were many many hits from Singapore...

I'm not really sure why that is...but...I'm mixed heritage (mulit-racial) with Japanese in there and I hail from the Chinatown area in San Francisco. (well, just outside of it as most people don't "live there")

Anyhow, I'm curious what brought you to me?

My love of Anime? My fondness of Boba Tea? The fact that I love Thai food?

No matter, welcome...and Ni Hao!

I was gifted a Mankei Neko this morning, it made me very happy!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's