Now you went and did it Kayla.

 You had to go and say this about my raiders.


So....who am I to deny people of what I found LAST WEEKEND!!!


*ahem* so for those of you that are new here, we used to have Kayla and David/Fiona (Kayla's roomie) make like they were a couple.  Well, we have david/fiona sort of keeping tabs on Kayla to make sure she was doing everything she's supposed to (remember the whole protest about the nails getting painted?)


Well, I went to check on Kayla this last weekend (I knew she had to work) and what did I find?






Yes, that's their kitchen (or it could be) Yes that's Kayla and yes that's david/fiona. (or is it?)

uh, now it's because they want to...? Confession time you two?? 


I digress...

I wasn't gonna let this out of the bag but since Kayla wanted to be a wise-chick...

I opened the bag up.




*this may or may not be an artist rendering (Paige lol) of the two of them making out.


Comments

  1. you wish it wasn't. However, those of us that know, know. What is the cutest couple going as for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's