Since we're outing people (and an update!)

 so yesterday I outed Kayla for her being a smart ass about my Raiders...


today, I let the secret pic of david and I out!!!







If you remember, I told the story in our book and it's probably why david has a healthy respect of me.

(ok maybe it's fear) but I thought I should let this one out of the bag too! 


Thanks to one of our fearless readers for reaching out (Kat) and letting us know the link was bad. I was buying something from the writers of Candy Apple (the halloween one! haha) since halloween is coming up, I thought they might have good plans for Kayla I could *borrow*)


Anyhow, the link goes to the book that we put out (with the help of the amazing women of Candy Apple Press) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's