So homecoming, halloween and hell on campus?!

 Well for starters, we're alive. Well, mostly.  My schedule is a killer, here I thought I was going light with a course in neurolinguistics, well I thought wrong! Anyhow, football season is in full swing (disaster for us Raiders, I don't know what we're doing!)

On a good? note, we've nominated Kayla for the homecoming queen/court.

We have a few friends in the running, but thought it'd be a good thing to "enlist her"







So next on my quick lil' postie post here:

Halloween.

Ideas for me?
Ideas for Kayla?
Should Paige and Becs and I do a theme?

maybe all of us be the mean girls?

I don't know.

So far my picks for me are:

Spider Gwen



 Medusa


Tia Dalma (from Pirates of the Carribean)

orrrrr


Ahsoka




What do you guys think? For Kayla I think we should go with the slut rule (like in mean girls) lingerie + ears and possible tail.












Any of these strike anyones fancy? I was thinking of something like Kayla be a "sexy sheep" and david the shepherd etc. Opinions?







Comments

  1. Homecoming Queen, or Court, ooh. Do you know who's going for homecoming King? It would be fun to see who she might be paired up with.
    Hmmm, costumes. I think you'd look great as Spider Gwen, or Medusa? But whatever you want.
    Kayla as the sheep would be fun. I think the breast exposure of the spider would make for a tough night, and I don't see her as being predator, anyway. Same for the shark. That first one, the gold with all the lacing would look good on her, I think. Is it a fox? Could Dave be a fox hunter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of sheep and sheepherder, we don't have a ton of time left. I still havven't decided! YIKES!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's