Sophomore year may be the end of us all!

 So for starters, all of the places we're working are experiencing the typical pre-holiday rushes and work has kept us all busy! While places say they are hiring (to get us some help!) for some reason they are dragging their feet. 


Its my understanding that Mom's finally hired a line chef as well as a dishwasher and waitress. So maybe we'll see a bit more of Kayla.


BUT


BUUUUUTTT


or maybe I should say BUTT lol


I went over there to check on Kayla as it's been kind of quiet (though Fiona is doing a good job on reporting to us as he doesn't want to get dragged into girl land!) long story short -- she has NOT been maintaining her workout routine.  Ever heard of the Freshman 15? Well I think Kayla is going for the Sophmore short stack or something!


I had her get on the scale and do measurements!



While I'm not going to shame here in anyway (my mom is Hawaaiian - I'm half Japanese, half Hawaiian!) Anyhow, my mom is what I call fluffy some might say BBW - so no shame..

BUT remember, this is/was? Mr. Basketball and stick figure Kevin long ago and in a galaxy far away.

I called her out on it, so she's going to get back to the gym and start walking the trails around school (I do that daily!)


******************************************8

Thanksgiving news:

we're all staying here, Mom's puts on a spread and she gives her regular workers the day off, so the gang will likely go there for our feast tomorrow! Though, I'm a parade junkie so I'll be up early to watch the parade first!


In other news:

Fiona/Dave is in desperate need of more lingerie/clothes/shoes/accoutrements! 

So.........


Since it's time to concentrate on Christmas, if you're shopping for Dave/Fiona, keep that in mind. Our party will be the 22nd the night before we all head home until near the end of January. Fiona wears a size 14 in womens or "L" in most clothes.

Speaking of Christmas parties (details to come soon!) We're considering letting Kayla go back to brunette before we go home, plans not finalized yet!


I think that's it for now!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's