Cat Club - night out on the town.

 



This is Raph, friend that goes way back (he's cute right?) anyhow we headed over to the Cat Club tonight, it's a bar, but they also have a great dance floor...so we had some "Incredible Hulks" (hypnotiq and cognac) they added a bit of green jello & shimmer to theirs...pretty drink and we got pretty tipsy...



There was a ton of people there, but we had a blast....



Great night and it was fun to catch up with Raph, we took the Bart back home and I'm wiped.

TTYL!



Comments

  1. I'm glad you're having fun, but are you feminizing Ralph? He looks kind of girly to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off miss funny pants, it's Raph, secondly, I haven't received your "growth chart" yet

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's