Home

 Made it home for Christmas! I'll be posting later tonight too! (I have a date!) but...more on that later...here's me coming home.


So for those of you that have noticed that the pics are funny, if Kayla takes a pic and sends it to me or even if I take the pic, and try to post it from my phone, it goes all bad. So, we are going to attach photos to email (as to not lose quality) then I'll blog from my laptop...let's see if that helps with the photos.


Blogger and my iPhone don't play nicely, I think that's the problem in other words.



Here's me right before opening the door at my folks' needless to say they are happy I'm home, and so am I...


More updates later, including a couple snaps from xmas..but I gotta skidoo for my date!

TTYL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's