so...I'm regifting something

 Ok, so in my affiliation with Candy Apple Press (and especially Mistress DJ) she sent me a gift...and while I'm not sure what I'm expected to do with it...I came up with a way to make use of it...


So, she sent me a dildo, it can vibrate and do goodness knows what...but...BUT...it'd be perfect for a certain someone to "Practice" on...


so...

I regifted it to Kayla...with a tube of bright red lipstick (jungle red, a classic) and a "growth chart"



Over winter break, I expect a weekly report on her "growth" (ability to deep throat) marked on the chart and sent to me!!!

Here she is...anyone else think she doesn't like the assignment? well, she has to comply to be able to go back to brunette!




Comments

  1. How cute! What other kinky things have you done or plan to do with the sissy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you are sure pushing her with this hair color at home threat. One thing - the resolution on that growth chart is not great. I'm sure it would be so much more interesting if Kayla could post it higher res, and describe what the little symbols/pictures are? Maybe say (or show) how it matches her dildo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So the growth chart was an add-on to the gift (which is the dildo *wink*) it was to remind her what the dildo is for. I honestly did a screen grab from a kink site and printed it out and gave it to her, it was a picture of a picture. There's no need to repost it...

      I just wanted everyone to know I regifted the dildo! *wink*

      Delete
  3. It occurs to me that with Kayla's sisters in the know, it should be easier to get some pictures that would have been difficult to get if she had to hide it from everybody. How about a picture in front of her parent's house? Or out in the yard somewhere. His sisters could at least check that he has panties and hose and a bra each day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure where she'll be taking pics! We don't want to accidentally dox her parents! But I'm sure there may be some in the yard or by the tree before it comes down.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's