Time is ticking miss kayla....

 Yeah, ok, cute dress...(probably from her sisters) but I digress...

Yeah, she posted about her dress for new years...







But...where are the try on's?? where are the pics of the midnight kiss?? (I HEARD ABOUT IT KAYLA!!!) 

She also didn't turn in her growth chart on the learning to suck cock practice dildo!!

Now, here's the thing. Along with writing that book with Candy Apple Press, I also have been reading many of the books by Kylie Gable and Mistress DJ

And...let's just say your girl is picking up some trickss with her winter break reading (my god, if you haven't read their stuff? I put the link up there...YOU SHOULD!) 



 


I shopped at Mr. S. Leather as well as Good Vibrations, so uh, I'll have goodies for her when we go back to school!

My friend Thuy is a very girly girl...and she dumped out her purse last night...
lol





on that note, I think Kayla should carry a handbag all next semester...but don't worry Kayla, I'm in shopping central here, I'll pick you up some totally kawaii stuff!!



Comments

  1. Does your girly friend know you own a sissy slave?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I co-own...I guess? But yes, my friends at school all know because they help. My friends here that I told didn't seem surprised, lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's