Proof that I'm not always mean.

 I keep getting told I'm so mean. That I am always plotting against Kayla. That's simply not the case. I hung out with David a few days ago and thought it only fair to do the same with Kayla. She can actually be quite fun when she's not whining.


Anyhow, I took her to Boba Tea: 




They have a great little set up with games and several walls/backdrops to get your picture done, We chose to do the B&W shoot! (Cute right?) Then we played Mastermind. I haven't seen that since I was a kid! Kayla was remarkably good. But, I still won.  (She is incredibly competitive, I know I am always accused of the same!)



Or go learn about it here.


We had a pretty good time, all things considered. 

Comments

  1. She just needs to accept that being one of the girls is fun and you're literally trying to make her life better

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

Thanksgiving at Mom's

So, Paige beat me to the punch...