An answer from Kylie Gable

 My oh my did kayla's little snit land her in some water right now.


Here's the tea:


So as you know, kayla tried to compose a poison pen letter or at least a complaint note.


Well, Kylie didn't answer but Mistress DJ (another writer and Domme that Kylie works with) answered.



I don't know how to make it bigger but here's what it reads: 

Mistress DJ mistressdj@gmail.com

2:54 PM (3 minutes ago)
to me
Hello Mia,

As I am sure you are aware, kayla took it upon herself to try to "stand up for herself" or :stamp her feet" about our latest collaborative book published.  What she fails to recognize is that 1. Kylie is the owner of Candy Apple Press (owners have titles, such as CEO, COO etc) Therefore, as Owner and CEO/Founder Kylie would be capitalized even if she was submissive to someone. That said, 2. Kylie was feminized in college. While she still serves a couple of Dommes from time to time, Myself included, she no longer is feminized by any of them. (There is one that will occasionally demand she dress for her own amusement, but that's a tale for another day.)

I guess my point is her note read something like that of a spoiled, pouting child. While I'm certain Kylie was semi-amused at the attempt, she simply doesn't have time to contend with kayla's foolishness or attempt (lol) at "manning up."

When I discussed this with Kylie earlier. Her comment was something like, "It could be a lot worse." (I know many tales and I may well pass them to you since kayla thinks "she has it so hard.") Then she will see how good she has it hanging around with your squad.

Anyhow, I have a client coming to the dungeon soon, so I must go. Keep in touch.

Mistress DJ




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

Thanksgiving at Mom's

So, Paige beat me to the punch...