It must've been the Easter Bunny

 So, hope everyone's Easter was great! We took a cue from a story that Kylie Gable had written some time back about something similar (you know Kylie right? that's the one kayla (yes, small letters for a smol boy?) was complaining about?

I mean wasn't that endeavor a bit like me writing to Stephen King and saying, "hey Stevie old boy, you know what would really scare the poo out of people...." I digress....

We had an "Easter Egg hunt" it was raining, and yes, kayla was in heels.

I thought it was funny so I made a greeting card out of it...I was thinking maybe next year we should make a calendar of the "best of Mia" (no, not best of kayla before you think that!)

Anyhow...enjoy



We had fun! Well, at least I did, and that is what matters. Her eggs had things like lip oil, mascara, lip liner, balm perfume, nail polish, jelly bracelets. You get the point. 

Speaking of nail polish. She and david are supposed to be doing eachothers toes, this semester has been so hard (Mr. Raingruber!) that I forgot to check in on that...they'd better hope their feet are done or they both may soon be wearing long acrylic fingernails!

How was your easter?


Comments

  1. Haha well she got her wish and isn't wearing a skirt😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

Thanksgiving at Mom's

So, Paige beat me to the punch...