Chinese food and clubbing how we end year 2 at DuPont

 Oh Dupont we're done

year two was challenging

Summertime begins.


Haiku by Mia - May 2024


Welp, we made it (barely I think) my gosh...If I ever see Mr. Raingruber again, it will be too soon.


*shakes it off*

So we went for Chinese, it's pretty economical.. we all get one thing then share...

I picked Tofu Mu-Shu...

Everyone looks at me as to what to order...and I'm like weirdos, I'm Korean, not Chinese....lol

I went with something I'd had before...lol




It was pretty good, but the plum sauce could've been better...For those of you that'd like to check it out (really not bad, it was less than 100 for 7 of us...Ming's over on 7th avenue (park across the street and they will validate)

So from there it was back to our respective apartments to freshen up and hit Lizard's the nightclub everyone at DuPont goes to...Kayla was trying to be a bah humbug...but uh, after a couple Dirty Screws, she's out there in the crowd...can you spot her??



It's a little where's waldo lol...but we had a blast...until Saturday morning when we all had to get up for work ugh...lol

Now, it's mothers day...I just skyped my mom (and I sent her one of those fruit bouquets, she loved it!)

Onto the summer!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's