Finals week and the end of Jacob

 So, it's finals week...having Jacob and his douchery here this last week was taxing but...as you can tell by kayla's post. He won't be back or likely returning, like ever....lol







I can't say that I'll miss him....BUT
I did get a good tiktok dance out of the two of them (fiona and jacob)
so, that's SOMETHING


This was jacob doing the sempai dance. He pretty well nailed it. I wish we'd had some manga style to dress him in, but this will do.

Then, the dynamic duo.



They did pretty well with it. (yes, I know the pics are small, but I just shot the tiktok on the fly...)
not bad though...



So now we are in the depths of finals. Becs got a really cool job, details to follow (it's a bit of an apprentice opportunity) and other than that, it will be nice to have a couple months off.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's