From my inbox: Mia answers your questions

 Ripped directly from my inbox:


Well dave (smol boy lol) I do get asked that quite a bit. There's no secret sissy training thing that I know of....BUT...what I will share is that on Twitter/Now X I stumbled into some writers that write about the kind of stuff we were doing (but much more advanced) I think they are professional Dominatrixes or something like that, I've never been bold enough to ask, but I digress.

Anyhow, there is a writer named Kylie Gable that was like seriously feminized in college (like NGL, ridiculously so! lol I guess they tormented this dude all four years!) - I never have found out what he did, I guess I need to reread the book (where I get a lot of ideas from) Anyhow this is the one:




Don't let the name fool you, it's a guy writer. He's written many books since...but this was one of the first maybe the first ones he wrote...and I get soooooo many good ideas from here. There's an updated omnibus one I think I may pick up too as it's like a Director's cut...(yeah, I'm a Zach Snyder fan, I'm all about the good cut) It's called the Omnibus...I bet there's even more ideas in there...

But, anyhow, that's my secret sauce, I get a lot of ideas from there...if you read it and find what the guy did that caused this to happen let me know...lol I get to giggling at it so hard if I've read it I've forgotten.


Thanks for the question dave. 

If anyone has more questions: miaatdupont@gmail.com

I'll get to it ASAP and hey, you might make the blog!


I guess if Kylie reads this (we did write a couple of books with he and Mistress DJ) What did you do dude? It must've been pretty bad!!! Now I gotta know!








Comments

  1. Don't forget to update your college year on your twitter!

    I also adore Kylie's most recent book's cover. That's your group right? I would love to see more photos of when you feminize or tie up your sissy, but multiple mistresses are in the photo as well! Maybe if anything artwork of what you do to your sissies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot you could do that, good catch. I am not really a social media person, just not enough time. If you're in the area...try to get by the pool at our apartments...(Park Knolls) we may be uh...inviting kayla.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's