Outing with Fiona

 So Fiona and I went out and about today. It occurred to me that Fiona was lacking in summer clothes as well as ....wait for it...a swimsuit!


First stop was Starbies, it was early, so we had to fuel up!




Then it was onto MAC to get all of the new shades for summertime! (Fiona had a makeover, they did a touchup with lip oil on me)






After our summer-glam makeover, we were off to the clothing store...Bitchin' is a pop-up store that almost has a 80's vibe (my mom would LOVE this place) bright summer colors (even some neon!) with a style that those Gen X'ers would die for (I can hear my mom in my head "you shoulda saved the money and dug in my closet") But, we were shopping for Fiona...


Once we got done there, it was off to pick a swimsuit (check out the cute sundress Fiona got)


I'd say all in all it was a very successful trip. I love hanging out with Fiona, she's pretty cool. In other news, rumor has it that Jill may have a mutual interest in our sweet Fiona...#staytuned we may have a blooming summer romance on our hands here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's