outing with Jacob

 oh it's on...we've given Jacob a total overhaul. 


But...since finals are next week, posting here has become challenging....here's the long and short of it...



I took Jacob to Mom's...Kat was there so she snapped this cute pic, (she's helping people make cards for mother's day....) anyhow...I like to think of this as a "before"....


Before what you ask? We'll get to that in a moment.

So, I talked Jacob into going to Mom's with me for lunch, we were RIGHT NEXT TO KAYLAS SECTION....

There were a couple of close calls and a few glares from Kayla/Kevin...but he remained unnoticed.


After we had brunch, we went back to where he was staying (Ashleigh and Allison's where...let's just say, made him over like we did Kevin....)


Stay tuned.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's