caught these naughty girls

 



So I went over to do a spot check on our two "girls" and there was a pair of loose basketball shorts and a tshirt (clearly belongs to a guy) and kayla said it was fiona and fiona said it was kayla...so..they bothIn  get punished...


Long story short, I can't tell who's it is, and since neither would confess, they are both under suspicion. I am going to set up a double date for them....and they'll be held accountable. Plus, kayla is going home soon and she is going to HAVE to try on her mother's wedding gown (among other things.)


In other news, you KNOW I love to have a big 4th of july party...so uh, yeah they will both have to bring dates...stay tuned...maybe kayla can bring Vince.


As for me, no prospects of a summer fling yet. But stay tuned, you never know what tomorrow may bring. Also, I happened to catch Jill and Fiona having coffee at Queen Bean Friday night.....I think something's brewing there that isn't of the caffeinated sort....

Comments

  1. Kayla going home with bikini tan lines!! That's so fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is! She's supposed to be posting! We were going to have her get clothes from her sisters and the big challenge is to try on something special of her mom's lol

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they're punishment should be daily postings of their outfits

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's