"secret admirer?"

so, I went over to kayla's earlier (ok, I watched something get delievered to her.)

she was delivered the most beautiful bouquet of stargazer lillies (which happens to be one of my favorites, but I digress)




so I saw these as the flower delivery guy was bringing them....but who are the from??!!!???!! (for kayla)
I had to go be nosy!

So I go over to her apartment and this little stinker has them in a gas station cup in the kitchen like they aren't worth anything!!!




Now, not only that!! But, there was the sweetest little note from "a secret admirer" - she needs to put these on display in her apartment ASAP or there's going to be repercussions! As you know she went to the club the other night....so it could've been from there....or it could be Vince...

I mean, it'd behoove her to pick whoever sent the flowers for my 4th of july bash!!!


SPEAKING of that!

Rumor has it there is a bet brewing.

Remember how kevin (now aka kayla) used to brag on his epic basketball skills that he didn't grace DuPont with??!!! Well kayla was running her yap and now there's a bet between he and Ashleigh for a one-on-one game.

(it's getting played this week...there's some big bet on it...I think kayla wants to go back to boy clothes or some such thing) but...don't worry, we've got a plan...(honestly, I think kevin could be Ashleigh under normal circumstances)


Comments

  1. My money is on Vince - he was already buying food and drinks, so he seems the kind of guy willing to show he's not afraid to spend sone money to woo a girl. And Kayla remembers him by name. So it's mutual?

    Boy clothes if he wins, and if, somehow, he loses, then ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be just sad to ever let kayla be a boy again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would it really though? I mean go back to the first posts she made, she was pretty bad.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

...smh she does NOT know how to take care of flowers.

So, Paige beat me to the punch...