summer fling?

 man, it's been dry around here. I don't mean the weather either. There's been no guys that caught my eye until recently. However, Koi decided to invite me out Saturday night, we went to Suna in southern Chciago. The food was heavenly and he's pretty sexy...




We had a wonderful dinner with shrimp, waygu and some fantastic sushi! Afterwards, we went for a carriage ride and let's just say, he's a great kisser. I'm not one to kiss and tell but uh...yeah...


Summer fling??


kayla has been a little missing in action lately...wonder if when she went home this weekend if she got drunk and made out with the high-school football captain?! lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...

Thanksgiving at Mom's