Local comic con coming up...decisions decisions...

 Next week, there's local comic con and the group is going to be going but now, the big decisions...

1. what am I going as? (you know this is what matters most)

2. what are we going to dress kayla as? (so far there's word of wonder woman)

3. what will fiona go as?

4. paige will most likely be Thor

5. becs will most likely be Harley Quin/Suicide squad version

5. Ashleigh is going as Jane from the Volturi (Twilight)

6. Allison says "she doesn't know yet)


......

So what are your thoughts?

My first thought: 

Our next president: Kamala Harris






Or...


Megan Markle, Duchess


...decisions decisions...any ideas?








Comments

  1. I wonder if Fiona would make a good starfire. Other cool female characters I can think of might be black widow, Lara croft, raven, poison ivy, princess Leia idk haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harris as Captain America? I've seen a meme.
    How did the 4th of July party work out?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

...smh she does NOT know how to take care of flowers.

So, Paige beat me to the punch...