...smh she does NOT know how to take care of flowers.

 Well, the 4th is tomorrow. We will have a "big bash" on the lawn (south lawn) in front of Mom's under the big tree. There will be music, picnic blankets, a boozymelon and bbq. (Mom's is actually helping me with my little party!)

kayla has found a date (an admirer of hers) and we all know who Fiona is going with...*cough Jill cough cough*


but this girl....


Needless to say her date Brandon has been asked to bring her flowers (by us) and we're going to see if she takes care of them better (under threat)

another interesting point to share...

kayla is under the idea that they get to both wear boy clothes tomorrow.

Here's the thing...1. the boys clothes we found in the apartment were kaylas! 2. she threw Fiona under the bus with it...


any guesses as to who will be "allowed" to wear boy clothes and who will not?? hehe.

kayla is going to have a temper tantrum.

Comments

  1. One day you'll have kayla convinced she's better off being a girl I feel it😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's time to step it up with her. Maybe it's time for her to give daily outfit reports

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still think some estrogen would do her well haha

      Delete
    2. daily outfit checks are a good idea, but she's far to lazy to post it.
      I don't think the plan is to trans her.

      Delete
    3. So come up with a punishment if she doesn't do it

      Delete
    4. It probably os to far but I'm everyone is gonna be so sad if she ever gets to be a boy again ! I trust your judges though!

      Delete
  3. Also wanted to pop in and say h9w much we appreciate mia and all she's done to make the world have a little less toxic masculinity in it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

So, Paige beat me to the punch...