just in time for starting tomorrow...

 kayla is a redhead.


In order to get to be brunette (not blonde) for the majority of the summer/going home, we made a deal...she, as usual, didn't read the fine print lol. So now, she's red until further notice.


You ever notice how "boys" have much better hair than us girls?

It's not fair.


but here's kayla now...

I was thinking a little deeper, like a Reba red, but it came out pretty good.







We start school back up tomorrow...JUNIOR YEAR...I think  it's been determined we're all going beyond Bachelors degrees, so hopefully we can stay here at DuPont for our higher educations...

This semester may actually be a little easier...not trying to jinx myself. 


Comments

  1. Yay!! I love to see this. She's sooo pretty this post actually inspired me to put on a dress myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I'm glad to hear that! Do you ever play with your hair color?

      Delete
    2. Haven't in a while. I actually had a really similar experience to kayla!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Maybe it's time she gets a modeling job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say she is so great in these photos!! So satisfying to take pictures like that. The shade of red makes her perfect in pink. It works wonders with her skin tone. But that shot by the river blows me away. That summery open top puts the college in décolletage. She's photogenic in so many earlier pictures but these show her as model material.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If she and Paige are out together, do people think they are sisters?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also why hasn't Kayla posted? I think she deserves a punishment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the red definitely suits her. She's got some major Ariel vibes in that last one. We haven't heard from Kayla or Fiona for awhile. Kayla is definitely the worst and needs to think of some way to make up for her neglect on this matter. Still think you're doing a great job with your little college projects though. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

...smh she does NOT know how to take care of flowers.

So, Paige beat me to the punch...