Local comic con (kayla and Fiona get all the attention!)

 We had a local comic con, while I had a hard time deciding, I finally settled on Captain America.









Don't get excited, kayla didn't go back to blonde, it's a cute wig that's a copy of the one Julia Roberts initially wore in Pretty Woman! (Her natural hair as WW below)...as you can see, Fiona had maybe the best outfit out of all of us...

BUT, going anywhere with these two nowadays? They get all the attention!!

I think they got some phone numbers too!!
Also, stay tuned, I have an update about Jacob!

School starts in two weeks (ugh it flew by!) We will be "Juniors" (doesn't it seem like yesterday we started??)



Comments

  1. Cute! Can we some more closeups? Also Kayla has been slacking on posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. And can we see Fiona in a fashion show?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

...smh she does NOT know how to take care of flowers.

So, Paige beat me to the punch...