Locktober? and?

 So, apparently, Locktober is a thing in the FemDom community. I think it'd be brilliant to lock kayla up. Does anyone know of this? anyone know anyone doing this??

So...I'm shopping on Amazon...and found this:


 


Now, the other thing that one of the readers brought up the idea of a butt plug...

We've had her practice with a dildo, as you all may remember...

So, I'm going to pick one up, we'll see if we use that or not...but I'm pretty sure that we will be doing "locktober" with kayla.





Comments

  1. Oh Mia! This is perfect for the little sissy slave.

    You have to keep us updated on these spicy things.

    Don't even let Kayla know when it's coming. Just surprise her with an ambush and remind her of her place.

    Although maybe before you lock it up, one last release and Kayla can have some dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla did say her punishment for not blogging was a "timeout." This would bring some new meaning to "timeout."

    I think there's two devices kind of work well together in fixing behavior issues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

...smh she does NOT know how to take care of flowers.

So, Paige beat me to the punch...