shopping for a murse

 Mia, what on earth is a murse?


a man purse.


Why?


because someone (kevin) whines about possibly having to carry a purse when he is in male form. (he has a couple of classes we let kevin go to instead of kayla) poli-sci etc "in case he ever goes into government" (Yeah right.)

But...I am shopping for a murse and a secondary proper purse...




So far these are the best I've found. I don't want to just settle for something though, what do you guys think. I need one "murse" and one for kayla.


Mia, reporting from the mall.

Comments

  1. She needs like a women's wallet to put in there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's going to be a bit of a follow up question...I'm going to use this.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

...smh she does NOT know how to take care of flowers.

So, Paige beat me to the punch...