spooky scary girls? it's almost halloweener

 Yes, kayla is still locked up but...I get grief all the time about how mean I am to kayla and how I let Fiona slide on somethings...


Look, in male form kayla (kevin, remember him?) is a bit of a bragadocio tool. Fiona (dave) was never really that way...)


BUT in an act of good faith I took kayla to the pumpkin patch and then to Spirit halloween to find us some outfits...


NO SPOILERS...but here's us shopping.












We got some good stuff, plus there was a great sale on decorations etc. (I even found some stuff we could use for bondage: hint mummy wrap lol) It's going to be an epic halloween!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I had read this story put out by Candy Apple Press

...smh she does NOT know how to take care of flowers.

So, Paige beat me to the punch...